SHARETIPSINFO >> Articles Directory >>Free stock tips to help you succeed in the Indian stock market
Stock market is a place where you can buy or even sell shares. You can get to choose from a wide range of different shares but you have to select the best one for you. You have to get some free stock tips to help you succeed in the stock market. You can also invest your money online in the online stock market but for that you have to know all the rules and regulations of the market. You should also get to know the market scenario when you wish to invest in the shares. This can help you a lot to get profitable stocks. You should know the functioning of the different stocks so that it can help you know where and when to invest your money in the stocks.
1. Look out for the companies that show a bad accounting track record. This is dangerous! Companies have been known to exist that have fraudulently displayed a “great” track record to the public, when actually they had been constantly incurring losses. Such fraudulent and false records are highly dodgy. Thy take you to a virtual and unreal situation, where they showcase great “profits” in store for their share holders and likely investors. They then lure these vulnerable people into investing whatever they can into their company. Without doubt, those investors cab wash their hands of their invested money – they are never going to get it back again. Prevent such a situation. Make a full professional study of a company’s track record before you intend to put any money into it.
2. Garbled footnotes typically are a sign of an unreliable organization. Steer clear of companies that do not show organized footnotes.
3. You need to forever be suspicious of companies that proclaim income projections and growth potential.
4. Scrutinize thoroughly those officials who habitually declare they can predict the future turnover –and we become out and out skeptical if they reach their declared targets time after time.
5. Company officials that constantly guarantee to make the records will at some point be obliged to make up the records. Made up records will kill your investments. The only place they are likely to end up is in the company officials’ big pockets.
6. Derivatives are the riskiest thing to have ever happened to the world of mega-finance! Be super careful while dealing in derivatives. If you have gained the requisite knowledge about derivatives, you should be able to deal in them.
7. A manager whose reasonable earnings is profoundly reliant on boss’ charges is very much not likely to affront a senior executive or other beneficiaries, who in a most important way will decide his status in business circles. As a matter of fact, a manager will be of little good to you if you want to know the entire track record of his company honestly.
8. If regulators accept as true that noteworthy money thwarts autonomy, and it is without doubt possible, they have unnoticed a substantial set of potential violators. In this case rival company executives are referred to as potential violators.
9. Once you have decided to invest in the share market you should clearly define what your long term and short term goals are. Unless you are not able to make a clear understanding of your goals, it would not be possible for you to invest in the right stocks.
10. Before you think of pouring all of your hard earned money in the stock market, you should strongly consider having well defined investment goals. The reason for this is that you may need to invest money at other key priority investment areas like:
- Children’s education
- Money to be kept aside for investment to earn retirement pension.
- Other important long term needs.
So you have come to know some free stock tips to help you succeed in the market. Remember that every step that you take should be very carefully researched so that you can get the best profits. If you fail to reap good benefits and incur huge losses to your investment then it would all be your own mistakes and you would have to regret it in your life.
For more articles click here
To Know About our Packages Click here
Click here for Indian stock market tips