SHARETIPSINFO >>Articles Directory >> Worldwide petrol Price where petrol is cheap and costly
As price of petrol and diesel are about to increase in day or two we are struggling to digest this fact that we have to pay more for petrol and diesel once again. However if we see stats it says something else, that we as a consumer are still paying less for petrol and diesels today as government is still paying from there pocket.
Still if price of diesel and petrol are increased then we have to pay more for consumer goods and FMCG price can go up.
Following is the list of Nations paying for Petrol.
1.Turkey: Rs 113.30 per litre
2.Norway (Oslo): Rs 112 per litre
3. United Kingdom: Rs 95.50 per litre
4. Hong Kong: Rs 84.10 per litre
5. Brazil (Sao Paolo): Rs 66 per litre
6. Canada: Rs 57 per litre
7. India: Rs 50.76 per litre
8. Pakistan: Rs 44.80 per litre
9. The United States: Rs 44.25 per litre
10. Russia (Moscow): Rs 42.275 per litre
11. China: Rs 31.30 per litre
12. Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur): Rs 25.40 per litre
13. United Arab Emirates: Rs 15.65 per litre
14. Saudi Arabia (Riyadh): Rs 5 per litre
15. Venezuela (Caracas): Rs 2.12 per litre
* All prices are approximate prices as on 3 June 08
To Know About our Packages Click here
Click here for Indian stock market tips