SHARETIPSINFO >> Articles Directory >>How to save yourselves from the rogues in the STOCK MARKET?
Click here to Enjoy Live SHARE MARKET Commentary
Do you know how to save yourselves from the rogues in the STOCK MARKET? Rogues are everywhere. The stock market is no exception. But just remember the fact that rogues do not attack a strong candidate. This is universally true! Take the steps below.
- Remember: Rogues do not normally attack a confident investor
- Remember: A smart investor is capable of outsmarting the smartest rogues!
- Remember: Familiarity gives you the upper hand
- Most Important: Keep your eyes peeled at all times!
- Lastly: Protect yourself from the cheeky and geeky rogues!
- Remember: Rogues do not normally attack a confident investor: Rogues generally attack the most novice and amateur of the investors. Rogues feed on greenhorn investors! The share market is not a square for unconfident people. As a result, a thorough knowledge of the stock market is an absolute must to steer clear of rogues in the stock market. Seek suchlike resources of data that you can perhaps come to acquire - Get busy with books on the stock market, surf websites, or minimally get obsessed with a number of first-class commerce channels on the television. You ought to explore the stock market and furnish a table of stocks with their listed prices. Never get carried away by the luring rubbish chitchat that the rogues might try to feed you with. These chitchats are misinformation, purposeful cock-and-bull stories or fully ancient data. Don’t trust them. Always stay connected with the stock market.
- Remember: A smart investor is capable of outsmarting the smartest rogues: This is very true: rogues are very intelligent and knowledgeable. So the only way to outsmart them is to be smarter and more knowledgeable than the rogues! Use your own judgment: use your observational skills. Observe the various listed companies keenly. No matter if the market is declining or climbing, there will be a few companies whose stock values remain stable. Buying such stocks will bring in profits. Do not wait for a rogue to tell you this, because he won’t. On the contrary, a rogue will try to fill your ears with total garbage in order to rob you of your money. He might get you to invest in a dwindling company and make it look like he’s doing you a favor and even charge you a commission! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!
- Remember: Familiarity gives you the upper hand: Familiarity breeds contempt, but it also makes you a more secure investor! Familiarity is nothing but experience. Numerous investors have been lured away from the right path by the rogues. This has been possible just because such investors place more importance on what the rogues feed them than in their own strategy. Street hype will murder you. The only antidotes to avoid listening to rogues are confidence and experience. Experience will help you identify the well-wishers from the rogues.
- Most Important: Keep your eyes peeled at all times: Okay, so you are confident now? You believe that you can safeguard yourself from the rogues? Good! So you want to just make your first move? Excellent! But remember never be over-confident and be forever vigilant. I mean, keep your eyes peeled. Literally! This vigilance will actually protect you and your money from stock market rogues. Remember that rogues never sleep – they never miss out on a single opportunity. So should you not! Keep notes of your transactions, and keep them safe from prying eyes. It is best to have some knowledge about sensex as well.
- Lastly: Protect yourself from the cheeky and geeky rogues: Some rogues have nowadays turned into geeks! Like it or not, so should you. Rogues these days use a kind of hacking technique called phishing to illegally gain access to your confidential data. So, NEVER EVER make transactions from insecure places like cyber-cafes, community centers or even your office! Remember your home is still the best place to make transactions.
This was a small session on: how to save yourselves from the rogues in the STOCK MARKET? This is why you should always try to make the best effort in getting all the important knowledge of the online stock market as well as all the concepts like NSE, NASDAQ…etc
For more articles click here
To Know About our Packages Click here
Click here for Indian stock market tips