http://sharetipsinfo.comJust get registered at Sharetipsinfo and earn positive returns
The Indonesian rupiah was flat versus the US dollar after the negative consumer confidence report.
The Bank Indonesia reported that the Consumer Confidence Index was at 123.1 in August. That was a decline from July’s 124.8. Still, the report said that the index was “in the optimistic zone”.
USD/IDR was flat at 14,160 as of 8:15 GMT today.
If you have any questions, comments, or opinions regarding the Indonesian Rupiah, feel free to post them using the commentary form below.
Earlier News About the Indonesian Rupiah:
- USD/IDR Flat After Bank Indonesia Cuts Interest Rates (2019-08-22)
- Indonesian Rupiah Climbs vs. US Dollar As Crude Oil Prices Drop (2018-12-19)
- Indonesian Rupiah Stable After Central Bank Raises Interest Rates (2018-08-15)
- Bank Indonesia May Intervene to Support Falling Rupiah (2018-04-25)
- Indonesian Rupiah Weakens on Fed Interest Rate Hike Bets (2018-04-23)
- Get Forex Signals with high accuracy